Friday, June 24, 2011

who am i to give college advice?

This is an explanation of who I am, so you guys know where your source is coming from.

I'm going to be a freshman at an ivy league university (One of HYP, I don't wish to specify which one in order to keep my identity concealed). I attended a competitive public high school (and actually have never gone to private school.)

I was accepted into 8 of the Top 25 schools (as ranked on US News), of which I applied to 13. This number includes 3 of the Top 10 schools, and 2 of the Top 5 schools.

I'm fairly knowledgeable about most of the Top 25 schools though, mainly because my major is undecided and I spent a lot of time researching where it was I wanted to go/what specific majors/programs that each college excelled in.

If you wish to know details about which schools I was accepted into/applied to, or if you have any specific questions, I will answer in any emails directed to goingivyleague@gmail.com.

No comments: